Free Wedding Venue Tours in Glendale, CA
Most all wedding venues offer free tours. If you are in search of a banquet hall in Glendale to host your wedding ceremony or reception, then you likely are already aware that you have many options. Asking certain questions during your tour will help you to narrow down your selection, ultimately helping you to make the perfect choice.
10 Questions to Ask During Your Free Wedding Venue Tour
- About the Date: Is the venue available on the date you want? Are there any other events scheduled to also be held that day?
- About the size and particulars: What is the maximum capacity of guests that the venue holds? Is there a bridal suite? Is the venue handicap accessible? Can both the ceremony and reception be held at the venue?
- About the décor: What décor comes included in the costs? Chairs? Tables? Table cloths? Can you make changes? Ask if there will be any remodeling between now and the wedding.
- About the hours: How long will the room, rooms or space be available to you? Is there an overtime charge fee in case you go over?
- About the cost: What is the total rental fee? What all does the rental fee include?
- About the food: Do you have a list of preferred caterers we must work with? What are their fees like/contact information? Must we use a particular baker? Is there a cake cutting fee? Can we schedule a tasting (for those venues that have kitchens that are required to prepare meals)?
- About alcohol service: Does the venue provide alcohol? Are they licensed? Do they have bartenders? Can we bring our own wine? Is there a corking fee? Is there an open bar option or only cash bar? Does the venue have liability insurance?
- About entertainment: Dj’s or bands? Is the dance floor big enough? Where does the entertainment set up?
- About parking: Valet? Is there a parking fee? Is there adequate parking to accommodate guests? If not, do they have overflow parking?
- About restrictions: Some historic districts restrict cigarette smoking or alcohol consumption.
If you are interested in a wedding venue, be sure to contact Anoush.com for catering and event space.